Spacious brick front townhouse with 3 bedroom and 3.5 Baths. Hardwood floors throughout the main and the second level. Kitchen w/breakfast bar, lots of cabinets & sliding door takes you to a large deck backing to trees. Walk-out Basement with rec-room, a 4th bedroom/den & a full bath. Two assigned parking spaces right in front of the house. Convenient location. Won't last long.
3 Full/1 Half
0.03 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,622 sq. ft
Case by Case Basis, Y
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price