Luxurious living could be all yours in this magnificent Purcellville estate, enviably set in the exclusive Cheswick community! Through the artisan double-door entry, discover an equally impressive 8,600-sq ft interior that greets you with a sophisticated palette, voluminous ceilings, gorgeous millwork, and a combination of marble and hardwood flooring. Elegant archways lead you to the formal gathering areas, from the fireplace-warmed living room to the chandelier-lit dining room. In the sunken family room, a wood-burning fireplace with a dramatic flagstone surround anchors the soaring ceilings overhead. Designed for the avid cook, the kitchen comes with a suite of top-notch appliances, handsome cabinets, granite countertops, an island, and a generous pantries. Upstairs, explore the well-sized proportions of your secondary bedrooms, accommodated by both private and shared baths. Topping them all, the main-level primary suite showcases its own gas fireplace and an oversized walk-in closet. Indulge in spa-like relaxation in the opulent 5-piece ensuite with marble-topped vanities, a separate shower, and a deep soaking tub with a view of the 10.45-acre grounds. Other notable offers are the library, media room, laundry room, and the fully finished lower level featuring a billiard room, wine cellar, custom bar, sauna, and a recreational area complete with a fireplace, kitchenette, and 2 full baths. Experience the superior lifestyle that this home and Western Loudoun County offers. Call for a private showing! Notable Property Enhancements // The exterior of the home boasts custom landscaping, expansive Flagstone Patio, Custom Mahogany Deck and new Hot Tub. The lot is perfect for Play, an In-Pool (your choice to design), 4 board black board fencing, animals and more! NO HOA, Covenants & Restrictions Pertain. Horses Allowed, Pools, Tennis Courts and 4 Board Black Board Fencing. Pet and Smoke Free Home. Buried 500 Gallon Propane Tank is Owned and Conveys. Comcast High Speed Internet Service is Available.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial, Georgian
6 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
8,600 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Custom All Brick Home
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Office, Media, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Cooktop Downdraft, Indoor Grill, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Full, Poured
- Stained Glass, Screened, Insulated
- 4. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Stone, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Window Treatment, Chair Rail, Skylight, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Curved Stair, Sauna, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Level, Open, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price