Welcome Home to this stunning Helmsley model in the sought-after Green Trails Community! Packed with upgrades in a community with tons of amenities, this is the ONE! The minute you walk in the front door youâll say WOW! Beautiful hardwood floors will greet you and lead to the open and airy kitchen! The kitchen is a cooks delight with up-to-the-minute white cabinetry, granite countertops with a stunning white quartz island, a new built-in cooktop, and new stainless steel appliances. This gorgeous kitchen is open to the family room and opens up to an amazing deck and fenced backyard. This backyard is the BEST in all of Centreville! It is so spacious and perfect for backyard parties, relaxing, or just enjoying a quiet private morning with a cup of coffee. There is a large study that is perfect for working from home or creating a library. Off the kitchen is a butler's pantry and large dining room big enough for extended family and a living room perfect for quiet time or music. The upper level is spectacular with the largest primary bedroom youâll find with a huge sitting room, two large walk-in closets, and a luxury bathroom complete with a separate walk-in shower and separate tub. The other 3 bedrooms on the upper level are large with big closets too. And there is brand new carpet and paint. This home is perfect for the buyer that wants to move right in and start living the great life! The lower level is a walk-out and enormous! Green trails features a community pool, tennis courts, tot lots, a community pond, and trails to enjoy strolling through the neighborhood. Donât miss this one! Improvements: Roof and Siding: 2006, A/C 2011, Heat Pump 2018, Attic Insulation 2019, New Front Stoop 2021, New Deck 2021, Dish Washer 2016 New Cook Top, New Dual oven, New Kitchen island(Quartz), Master Bathroom new vanity inside and outside, New Carpet in upstairs bedrooms, New Runner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Brick
Private Sewer System
3,954 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Club House, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price