Looking for a diamond in the rough nestled within the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains? Then this 5+ acre property located just yards from Sky Meadows State Park is it! The 2,400 square foot split level home features on the main level a spacious living room with large windows to take in the views, a separate formal dining room, country kitchen, primary bedroom with ensuite bath along with two guest bedrooms and a hall bath. Take the stairs down to the fully finished lower level which has a large recreation room off the second kitchen, a 4th bedroom, full bath, separate laundry and a bonus room or home office. The lower level offers a side walkout door and has windows along the front. A utility/storage room completes this level. Put your lawn equipment and garden tools in the detached storage shed as well as turn your animals out in the fully fenced front paddock with a run-in shed. The 5+ acres is mostly open and relatively flat. Mature trees surround the house. Old stonewalls line the front and side of the property. Ideal commuter location just minutes to I-66 or Route 50. Walk to Sky Meadows State Park with over 1,800 acres of endless hiking trails and access to the Appalachian Trail. A nature lover's dream! See documents for inspection reports and more data on the park. Don't miss.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
2,400 sq. ft
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full, Full Finished, Poured
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Driveway, Private, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Pasture
- Partial, Wood, Masonry
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish, Paddock, Not In Development. Cleared, No Thru Street, Open, Private, Rural.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price